Alcohol dependence and addiction have become one of the most dangerous afflictions of the 21st century. The alcoholism statistics are staggering and worrying, and for this reason, the Indiana alcohol rehab program is more important than ever. Indiana Inpatient Rehab brings hope and the certainty of a normal life for countless alcoholics.
What’s the best treatment for alcoholism?
Alcoholic people have incontrollable alcohol cravings and compulsive alcohol consumptions. They have intense needs for alcohol that they can’t ignore or overcome because their body has become adapted to the daily alcohol intake. Trying to quit will only lead to severe withdrawal symptoms like headaches, anxiety, physical pains, or nausea.
In this case, an alcoholic needs professional treatment for alcohol addiction. This consists of the following procedures:
- Detox, to treat alcohol dependence
- Inpatient rehab, to start treating addiction
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, to reconstruct the psychological triggers of addiction, and eliminate negative behaviors
- Support groups, to eliminate the feeling of isolation that our patients bring with them
- Dialectic behavioral therapy
- Equine therapy
- Family therapy
- Mindfulness or yoga
- Community reinforcement programs
- Rational emotive therapy
- Contingency management therapy
Prolonged alcohol use leads to complications
Anyone can drink reasonably without ever falling prey to addiction. However, prolonged overuse of alcohol can lead to dependence and addiction. Once this happens, the situation becomes severe because addiction is an incurable chronic illness. What we can do is treat your dependence, get rid of the withdrawal symptoms, and weaken your addiction.
Moreover, through Indiana alcohol rehab, we will also prevent future relapsing by teaching you vital skills and tricks to use. You will need to avoid falling in situations that might push you towards alcohol again. This includes traumatic experiences, depression, anxiety, and so on. However, because you often can’t avoid these situations, we teach you how to overcome them healthily and effectively.
The signs of alcoholism
The NIAAA states that alcoholism is a chronic brain disease with risks of relapsing. Its symptoms include a compulsive misuse of alcohol and negative emotional states associated with alcohol. These are the known signs of alcoholism:
- Incapacity to stop drinking regularly, and multiple failures to quit
- Intense alcohol cravings that often result in drinking
- One’s social life suffers because of alcohol misuse
- Disruption of one’s general lifestyle because of alcohol misuse
- Spending prolonged periods recovering from alcohol misuse
- Constant drinking despite obvious health or social problems
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms
If you struggle with any of these signs, you should contact us immediately so that we can begin your treatment. There’s no time to waste because the symptoms can get even worse.
How to cut off from alcohol?
Once dependence has started taking over you, it’s hard to cut off on alcohol, no matter how hard you try. The only chance you have is undergoing the Indiana Alcohol rehab treatment.
Come to the Indiana Inpatient Rehab addiction center, and we’ll make sure you overcome your withdrawal symptoms. Afterward, we’ll ensure you’ll never relapse back to alcohol again. Addiction might not be curable, but it is treatable.Indiana Alcohol Rehab