The reason why drug addiction is so dangerous is not just the fact that it delivers devastating long-term consequences, but that it’s notoriously difficult to combat as well. At Drug Addiction Treatment (DAT), we welcome you to our advanced drug rehab in Texas!
Am I addicted to drugs?
If this question keeps popping in your head a lot lately, you probably are. There are three critical threats linked to drug addiction that you need to know about:
- It progresses fast
- The side-effects will worsen with time
- It is usually undetectable in the initial stages
No matter the reason why you’re abusing drugs, you will probably admit you have an addiction problem only into the more advanced stages of the disease. Drugs will disrupt your brain’s chemical balance, severely modifying your behavior and thinking pattern. It’s common for victims of drug addiction to resort to defensive mechanisms to shield themselves from reality and criticism.
To find out if you’re a victim of drug addiction, all you need to do is to look at the symptoms. If you feel an unstoppable craving for the substance constantly and you experience physiological side-effects after several hours of going clean, you have it. At this point, you need to contact us for an urgent investigation!
What to know about drug rehab?
There are three critical aspects to highlight:
- Self-detox is dangerous, and it doesn’t work
- The rehab treatment is the only valid option against all forms of drug addiction
- The recovery is an ongoing process that will last for a lifetime
If you need drug rehab in Texas, we will be your most competent guides in this field. With a lifetime of experience in drug recovery and treatment, we understand precisely what you need. Depending on the condition you’re in, our experts will suggest different rehab procedures, including detox, therapeutic interventions, and long-term management plans.
You should also become aware of the fact that drug addiction has no cure. Abstinence is the only strategy that will keep you clean for the rest of your life. We’ll fix the details for you.
Is therapy more effective than medication?
According to the latest studies, yet, it is. In some cases, you may require both to stabilize your condition, both long-term cognitive therapy wins the game. Procedures like CBT, EMDR, DBT or 12-Step Recovery aim to:
- Reestablish your normal mental and emotional functioning
- Promote awareness, honesty, and positivity
- Address emotional traumas and speed up the healing process
- Restore your confidence and self-esteem
- Aid in improving your social skills
- Enable self-introspection and self-discovery as a core mechanism in the healing process, etc.
An effective drug rehab in Texas should consider long-term aftercare as a core feature of the recovery treatment. Our purpose is to help victims like you rediscover their true selves and realize that they alone are in control of their destiny. We, at Drug Addiction Treatment, will only guide you on the right path.Drug Rehab Texas